Homeopathic HCG is typically less expensive than mixed or injectable HCG, and it doesn't require a prescription to buy. Available in some health food stores, chiropractic offices, etc., we have found homeopathic HCG to produce the same typical results as the other types of HCG. These are the top five questions people have about homeopathic HCG.
- Why are homeopathic drops preferred over the injectable HCG? Homeopathic drops are more convenient than injectable HCG and don't require syringes and alcohol pads, not to mention the pain and fear associated with daily injections. They also store more easily and are less expensive. They don't require refrigeration, which injections do require refrigeration, and have a much longer expiration date.
- Is homeopathic HCG "real" HCG? As long as you purchase your homeopathic HCG from a reputable FDA-approved United States laboratory, the HCG contained is generally high quality. High quality homeopathic HCG is started with human-form, prescription HCG, including the brand we recommend. Remember, homeopathic solutions are formulated differently and have a wide range of frequencies that we have seen similar results such as 20-30 lbs. weight loss in about a month.
- Do you inject homeopathic HCG? Homeopathic HCG is taken sublingually, which means that you place the drops under your tongue and let them soak into your body through the membranes there. Homeopathic HCG is absolutely not meant to be injected, and injecting it could cause serious health risks. It is very important for anyone participating in the HCG protocol to know exactly how to administer and store whatever form of HCG they have chosen to use.
- When does homeopathic HCG expire? Homeopathic HCG that is unopened and kept in a cool, dry place usually has an expiration date of 2-5 years out from purchase date. However, once the bottle is opened/used, it will eventually become contaminated with air, saliva, and other substances. Therefore, once opened, homeopathic HCG typically has a shelf life of about four months if refrigerated. After four months, it will likely begin to lose some potency, even if refrigerated. If old HCG is used, the participant should pay close attention for signs that the HCG is no longer effective, such as, slowed weight loss, hunger, feeling different than on other rounds of HCG.
- Why doesn't homeopathic HCG that has an alcohol base need to be refrigerated? You can refrigerate your homeopathic HCG with an alcohol base if you wish to help ensure it stays potent longer, but it's not necessary, especially if you're only doing one round of the protocol. Because the homeopathic With HCG made with an alcohol medium, the alcohol acts as a preservative. If you're going to do more than one round of the HCG protocol and still have plenty of HCG left over, the HCG should be closed tightly and refrigerated.
Everyone smiles; it's human nature. While a smile seems simple, there is far more scientific and social meaning behind upturned lips than most people probably realize. These fifteen fascinating facts about smiling will make people want to grin all the more.1. Smiles are contagious. Something in a warm smile stimulates others in the room to want to do the [...]
To understand the possible causes of obesity, it's necessary to understand the role of the diencephalon, a region of the brain responsible for involuntary processes like breathing, heart rate, and sleep. The diencephalon is also the center that controls fat, according to Dr. Simeons, who explains how fat-banking works.Fat BankingThe diencephalon controls the storage and use of fat as fuel, according [...]
Simple Girl Carolina Style BBQ Sauce contains no gluten, no fat, no preservatives, no sugar, and no artificial sweeteners; it is sweetened only with diet approved organic stevia.This BBQ Sauce is 100% safe for the very low calorie diet phase, Phase 2, as well as the maintenance phase, Phase 3 of the HCG Diet. There are no sugars, no fats, [...]
“Intentional living” will be your modus operandi during the HCG Protocol, since so much rides not only on what you put in your body, but also what you put on it. Bending the rules even a little bit can affect the success of the protocol, and so staying on top of your diet and following the protocol to the [...]
More free HCG VLCD recipes can be found on our website. This recipe is safe for all phases of the Diet and is a favorite of everyone here in the office.Ingredients:1 serving of onion, sliced into rings1 Grissini breadstick1 tbsp skim milk (as allowed daily)1/4 tsp cayenne pepper1/4 tsp salt1/4 tsp pepperPreheat the oven to 450 degrees. In [...]
The HCG Protocol is highly effective, but it can be a bit tricky. Success absolutely depends on understanding the proper way to follow the protocol and then following the protocol to the letter. Adequate preparation is crucial for starting off on the right foot and staying on track.A number of road blocks can quickly derail the effectiveness of the HCG [...]
In today’s society, it’s more common to find an electronic device in a home than it is an old fashioned book. In fact, new studies show that the average child in the U.S. spends about 7.4 hours per day looking at a screen, otherwise known as “screen time”. Like many other parents out there, you are probably wondering if [...]
On your third HCG day, you'll begin the 500-calorie per day diet, and you'll stay on it for a minimum of 21 days or up to 38 for a total of 40 HCG days. Preparation is “key”, and knowing what you can expect during the first week of the restricted-calorie diet can help you prepare for the worst--and the [...]
Almonds and almond oil give a remarkable flavor to almost any dish, sweet or savory. They can be purchased anywhere for a minimal cost…truly one of our favorites.There is more to almonds and almond oil than just plain awesomeness. There are a load of health benefits associated with almonds!To begin with, almonds have been around for thousands [...]