It is so important to be aware of everything that comes in contact with your skin while on the HCG Diet. Using the wrong conditioner, lotion, or shampoo may slow your weight loss or make you stall. In order to get the most out of the diet, please see below for highly recommended products and tips!
The main HCG Diet personal care products we suggest are:
- HCG diet safe lip balm – don’t go your round without a good HCG safe lip balm like Tiffalina’s HCG Diet Safe Lip Balm.
- HCG diet safe lotion – seriously, HCG lotion is a must-have! It helps your hands, face, and body survive the month of HCG, especially in the winter. The only option that we know of aside from mineral oil or baby oil (which Dr. Simeons says are HCG approved) is Tiffalina’s HCG Diet Safe Lotion.
- HCG diet safe shampoo and conditioner – you’d be surprised at how many fats, oils, and extracts are in shampoo and conditioner. But not in Tiffalina’s HCG Diet Safe Shampoo and Conditioner!
- HCG safe deodorant – most gels are safe for the HCG Diet, but again, avoid ones with “moisturizers".
- HCG safe toothpaste – this one’s a little different. The issue isn’t so much fats and oils as it is hidden sugars, so just check the inactive ingredients list for sugar names like dextrose or sorbitol. If you can’t find a toothpaste without sugar, it’s not the end of the world, just be extra careful when you brush your teeth not to swallow any and to rinse your mouth thoroughly.
If you’re curious about Tiffalina’s HCG Diet Safe products, you can try them all in the Tiffalina’s HCG Personal Care Sampler Pack!
There are HCG Diet safe versions of all these products out there that fit the guidelines if you do your research. Or, you can just visit our website for some one-stop shopping.
Americans have a love affair with sugar, which is a major culprit contributing to our obesity epidemic. While the recommended daily allowance for sugar set forth by the American Heart Association is six teaspoons for women and nine for men, the average person consumes 22 teaspoons of sugar a day, most of it is added sugar in processed foods. According [...]
Laughter is a common part of daily life. When you watch comedies, hear a funny joke, and are having a good time, you laugh. L.M. Montgomery, author of the Anne of Green Gables series, once said, "Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it." Laughing does even more than make life worth living. You've heard [...]
Working in an office has certain benefits - potluck day, doughnuts in the conference room, getting paid to surreptitiously surf the internet - but it also has its downsides. A recent study by CareerBuilder found that 55 percent of Americans who work in an office said they were overweight, and 56 percent of those attributed their overweight state primarily to [...]
Slight hunger while on Phase 2 of the HCG Diet is a common side effect and is normal... We’ve found three main reasons for hunger on the HCG Diet. Here they are with the solutions we’ve found help the most.1.) DRINK! It’s the first week of the VLCD and your body is just getting used to the [...]
Health issues can put a damper on this parade called life, but there are many things that you can do to lessen or prevent many health conditions. Check out these seven risk factors that contribute to many health issues, and consider making small and/or large changes to your lifestyle to lower your chances of the many diseases present in [...]
Are you lying awake until 2 am to FINALLY fall asleep and get a whole 1 hour in before you are up again…and then DRAGGING into work the next day? Insomnia is a frustrating and potentially health-damaging condition that's typically marked by an inability to fall or stay asleep. Acute insomnia is occasional difficulty sleeping, while chronic insomnia occurs at [...]
Improving your diet can help you to lose weight, reduce the risk of illness and give you a greater sense of well-being. Many people believe that living on a healthy diet also means giving up all the foods they enjoy, but it's often small changes that make a difference. Breaking some of your bad eating habits can help control [...]
Vinegar's ancient roots go back to around 5,000 BC, when it was made by letting wine ferment in peace until it could stink up a room faster than a pack of flatulent dogs. This concoction was initially used as a preservative for food, but eventually, its medicinal qualities came to light. It's been put to good use for good [...]
Some people find themselves with a rash or other slight skin irritation shortly after starting their round on HCG. This is nothing to worry about, but does need some explaining.The HCG Diet works by helping your body to cleanse itself. All the bad fats, bad preservatives, artificial stuff, and even pollution and toxins we’re exposed [...]