- Free Low Calorie (VLCD) Recipes
- Phase 2 Recipe Video: Health Conscious Guru Diet Crab Salad
Phase 2 Recipe Video: Health Conscious Guru Diet Crab Salad
Watch this recipe for phase 2 of the diet to see how to cook one of our favorite crab recipes for the VLCD phase. A lot of people on the diet do not eat much crab on P2 because they are unsure how to incorporate crab into their meal plans... but, with this recipe you will enjoy having crab on the diet.
Health Conscious Guru Diet Crab Salad
- 100 g. Fresh Crab (Avoid using imitation crab meat)
- 1 c. Diced Celery
- 2 tbsp. Simple Girl Sweet Vinaigrette Dressing
- Mix your own dressing by using a recipe or purchase it here.
Start cooking this recipe by steaming the crab legs in boiling water for 3 - 4 minutes. Remove from pan and allow to cool. Chop the celery into 1/2-inch pieces. Crack the crab legs from shell, then cut into smaller pieces. Place crab meat and celery into a small bowl and mix with vinaigrette dressing. You can mix your own dressing by using a recipe or purchase it here.
This recipe is allowed on the VLCD phase of the diet (also known as Phase 2 or the 500 calorie phase). This recipe equals 1 serving of meat and 1 serving of vegetables.
Click HERE to go back & view all of our FREE Diet Recipes