Our diet-safe stevia is a staple in all phases of many special eating/diet plans; including Phase 2 and Phase 3. This diet-safe stevia is an all-natural sweetener that is tasty when put in tea or carbonated water. Diet-safe stevia can be used to substitute sugar or sweetener in any quantity and in all foods and beverages while on your diet and/or special eating plan. It is available in an assortment of flavors.
About our stevia sweetener:
- No chemicals have been added
- Zero calories; zero carbohydrates; and is zero on the glycemic index
- Safe for diabetics or those watching their sugar intake!
- Kosher certified
- No artificial sweeteners or sugars of any kind have been added
- For information regarding stevia and Dr. Simeons protocol, please click here.
Here are the many flavors that we offer and reviews to help you choose:
- Chocolate Raspberry
- English Toffee — "I love the way my coffee tastes when I add 2 squirts of this stevia. After drinking my 2 cups of morning coffee to get started, I'm also drinking 3 or 4 cups of decaf during the day as a treat."
- Lemon Drop
- Peppermint Mocha
- Pumpkin Spice
- Root Beer
- Valencia Orange
- Vanilla Crème — "I was so used to my vanilla creamer each morning, so not having that made my mornings awful. This flavor came so close to what I am used to and now I look forward to breakfast! Thanks!" "My husband loves this product to flavor Club Soda. This has now become his evening beverage."