Top Five FAQs About Homeopathic HCG
Homeopathic HCG is typically less expensive than mixed or injectable HCG, and it doesn't require a prescription to buy. Available in some health food stores, chiropractic offices, etc., we have found homeopathic HCG to produce the same typical results as the other types of HCG. These are the top five questions people have about homeopathic HCG.
- Why are homeopathic drops preferred over the injectable HCG? Homeopathic drops are more convenient than injectable HCG and don't require syringes and alcohol pads, not to mention the pain and fear associated with daily injections. They also store more easily and are less expensive. They don't require refrigeration, which injections do require refrigeration, and have a much longer expiration date.
- Is homeopathic HCG "real" HCG? As long as you purchase your homeopathic HCG from a reputable FDA-approved United States laboratory, the HCG contained is generally high quality. High quality homeopathic HCG is started with human-form, prescription HCG, including the brand we recommend. Remember, homeopathic solutions are formulated differently and have a wide range of frequencies that we have seen similar results such as 20-30 lbs. weight loss in about a month.
- Do you inject homeopathic HCG? Homeopathic HCG is taken sublingually, which means that you place the drops under your tongue and let them soak into your body through the membranes there. Homeopathic HCG is absolutely not meant to be injected, and injecting it could cause serious health risks. It is very important for anyone participating in the HCG protocol to know exactly how to administer and store whatever form of HCG they have chosen to use.
- When does homeopathic HCG expire? Homeopathic HCG that is unopened and kept in a cool, dry place usually has an expiration date of 2-5 years out from purchase date. However, once the bottle is opened/used, it will eventually become contaminated with air, saliva, and other substances. Therefore, once opened, homeopathic HCG typically has a shelf life of about four months if refrigerated. After four months, it will likely begin to lose some potency, even if refrigerated. If old HCG is used, the participant should pay close attention for signs that the HCG is no longer effective, such as, slowed weight loss, hunger, feeling different than on other rounds of HCG.
- Why doesn't homeopathic HCG that has an alcohol base need to be refrigerated? You can refrigerate your homeopathic HCG with an alcohol base if you wish to help ensure it stays potent longer, but it's not necessary, especially if you're only doing one round of the protocol. Because the homeopathic With HCG made with an alcohol medium, the alcohol acts as a preservative. If you're going to do more than one round of the HCG protocol and still have plenty of HCG left over, the HCG should be closed tightly and refrigerated.