Simple Girl Diet Safe Seasonings – Sugar Free & Oil Free
Simple Girl Diet Safe Seasonings
Formulated for Dr. Simeons’ Protocol, Shape Reclaimed, Nutrimost and Other Rapid Weight Loss Plans
On restrictive diets like Shape Reclaimed, Nutrimost and the HCG Diet, it is so important to make sure your food has a lot of flavor. The more flavor you can pack into your diet meals, the easier it is to stick to the low-calorie diet. If you’re only eating bland foods and “the same old same old”, you’re more likely to cheat, or worse, give up altogether.
That’s why we only carry 100% diet-approved seasonings. Simple Girl brand of dressings/marinades, sauces and seasonings were designed for rapid weight loss plans and plans that use various weight loss drops. You don’t have to worry about any added oils, starches or sugars; they’re perfect, not only for Phase 2, but the rest of your life too. They include:
- All-Purpose Safe Seasoning (kind of like Lawry’s Seasoning Salt)
- BBQ Seasoning (This one is our favorite in the office! Enjoy the taste of BBQ without even going to the trouble of firing up the grill!)
- Lemon Herb Seasoning (really good on chicken and seafood)
- Sweet & Hot Louisiana Seasoning (another favorite if you like that combination of sweet and spicy. Sprinkle some on fresh cucumber slices, delish!)
- Steak Seasoning (perfect for grilling)
- Southwest Seasoning (adds a Mexican flare to your meals)
- Dry Bouillon Base (used for sautéing vegetables or making a hot cup of bouillon)
These seasonings are a great starting point for planning your weight loss menus. They can help inspire you to be creative with your diet foods and keep you excited for your weight loss meals. Here are a few suggestions for how to use these Simple Girl seasonings:
- Lemon Herb Seasoning goes great on chicken, fish, or sautéed vegetables.
- Sweet & Hot Louisiana Seasoning goes great on cucumber slices or shrimp.
- Southwest Seasoning can be added to ground beef and tomatoes to make a delicious chili.
- Dry Bouillon Base can be added to a couple of ounces of water to sauté vegetables when you are on a quick weight loss plan that doesn’t allow you to have fats or oils. Or, do you get hungry in the late afternoon and want a little something to curb your appetite? Add Simple Girl Dry Bouillon Base to boiling water and have a filling hot cup of bouillon.
Have you tried any of our spices? Which one is your favorite?